Monday, May 12, 2008

Big News on the Horizon

. . . and you don't get to know what it is until this friday at 6:00 PM when the announcement, which I have already written, goes live automatically. Wanna know what it is?

Too bad! I'm not telling. Well, not my blog readers anyhow (And if my guildies spill the beans, I'll smack the lot of you!)

Is the suspense killing you? Too much for you to handle? Well, ok, I guess I could give you a hint. . .



*points to the label for this post*. Yeah, that's all you're getting. Too bad if you don't like it, thats all I'm giving you. Heck, that's all I have time to give you (Oh, could that possibly be another clue? Perhaps. . . )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horizon=Druid mounts?

 
© 2008 The Rambling Bear. All Rights Reserved.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®